Dallas’s Top 10 Most Biker Friendly Bars
Last Updated on Friday, 29 June 2012 02:59
Written by longhornhd
Friday, 29 June 2012 02:59
This summer there is nothing you like better than hopping on that hog from Longhorn Harley-Davidson with nowhere to go and letting the road take you where it wants! But if you do want to set out for a destination, specifically a destination with the better things in life like beers, babes and maybe some good ol’ bar grub, and you are heading over Dallas’s way, here is a list of Dallas’s Most Biker Friendly Bars:
1. Reno’s Chop Shop and Saloon: This local offers some darn good eats and a wide-open bar. Great company is offered at Reno’s with some old school rock and roll to accompany your good times. This is a great biker bar with all the extras. Reno’s Chop Shop and Saloon: 210 Crowdus Road, Dallas, TX, 214-744-1202.
2. Muddy Waters: This is a local favorite with the biker crowd. Rowdy times and great music intermingle with some good brew to throw back. Pull up a stool and relax in the atmosphere; they make everyone feel welcome. Muddy Waters: 4114 Live Oak Road, Dallas, TX 75226, 214-823-1518.
3. Elm Street Bar: Yes, you read right. Elm Street Bar is a great biker hangout. This location offers pool, darts, women, and of course, plenty to drink. This is a great bar that has a fun atmosphere with a super staff. Elm Street Bar: 2318 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75226, 214-653-1668.
4. Stroker’s Icehouse Bar and Grill: This is the ideal biker bar. It is situated next to a bike shop, holds plenty of beer and has a bikini night. The music and crowd are great as well. This is a stop and play location. Stroker’s Icehouse Bar and Grill: 9403 Harry Hine Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75235, 214-351-5252.
5. Big D Gypsy Clubhouse: Everything is bigger in Texas. You’ve heard that before, and Big D fits the description. Fantastic eats, drinks and company. This bar is a kick in the pants, one you won’t want to pass up. Big D Gypsy Clubhouse: 3642 Samuell Boulevard, Dallas, TX, 214-823-6299.
6. Blue Goose Cantina: This is a prized waterhole for bikers. Check your attitude in the parking lot. This is a no BS zone. This cantina is reserved for serious drinkers and fun seekers. Blue Goose Cantina: 2909 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX, 214-823-8339.
7. J Pepe’s Tex Mex: This establishment offers great drinks and superb food. It is an awesome place to kick back and enjoy a cold one. A super staff and great crowd gives you a definite experience you need to explore. Pepe’s Tex Mex: 3619 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX, 214-821-6431.
8. Snuffers Restaurant and Bar: This place has some fantastic food and a great drink selection. Snuffers offers a dining facility along with a stocked bar. It has a friendly staff and is situated in a prime location. Good times are to be had by all. Snuffers Restaurant and Bar: 3526 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX, 214-826-6850.
9. TexasTrap: Don’t let the name scare you. You will want to be trapped in this Texan saloon. Great drinks are offered up by a fun staff. Great music spins all night, and the food isn’t half bad either. Texas Trap: 1154 Peavy Road Dallas, TX, 214-321-7516.
10. Boar’s Breadth Bar and Grill: Fantastic comes to mind when describing this bar. This place has fantastic food, fantastic drinks and a fantastic staff. You get the picture; make the rounds and be sure to hit this joint on the way out. Boar’s Breadth Bar and Grill: 2115 W Lovers Lane, Dallas, TX, 214-634-2192.
Longhorn Harley-Davidson wants nothing more for you to enjoy your summer. But remember to enjoy responsibly and don’t drink and drive.