Learn to Ride at the next Rider’s Edge Course at Longhorn Harley-Davidson
Last Updated on Monday, 26 November 2012 10:33
Written by longhornhd
Monday, 26 November 2012 10:33
WHAT: Whether you’re a two-wheeled novice or a seasoned road veteran, Rider’s Edge, the Harley-Davidson Academy of Motorcycling, can help you enjoy the freedom of the open road. Friendly, enthusiastic Motorcycle Safety Foundation® (MSF) certified Instructors make learning a breeze. Classroom time gets you familiar with the bike, its controls and the inner workings of a Harley-Davidson dealership. Learn the basic motorcycling skills on the range with a Buell® Blast® provided by the dealership. Successful course completion may streamline your motorcycle licensing and may help you get a discount on motorcycle insurance.
WHEN: Thursday-Sunday, December 13-16, 2012
- Thu December 13 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Fri December 14 – 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Sat December 15 – 8:00am-5:00pm
- Sun December 16 – 8:00am-5:00pm
WHERE: Longhorn Harley-Davidson, 2830 West I-20, Grand Prairie, TX 75052-7033
- If you purchase a motorcycle from Longhorn, we waive the payment for the class up to 3 months after the purchase of your motorcycle. Once you are scheduled into a class, you must remain in that class. If you call to reschedule yourself into a different class, you will be required to pay for the class. Longhorn will reimburse your tuition 100% if you purchase a motorcycle from Longhorn within 3 months of taking the Riders Edge program from Longhorn only.
QUESTIONS? Call (972) 988-1903